It’s all happening this weekend! Competition Accessories is celebrating its 50th Anniversary October 8th with an open house party and sale at their South Carolina Catalog Outlet Superstore and distribution center.
- The first 200 attendees will receive a free 50th Anniversary commemorative t-shirt
- Free hot dogs and pop during the day.
- Distribution Center and office tours
- Motorcycle Helmet, Motorcycle Gear and aftermarket accessories manufacturers
will be on hand offering new product demos and information for customers.
- Select 50% off deals for the day to Celebrate the 50 Year Anniversary.
- Facebook, Youtube and Twitter updates that day
- Online Charity Auction to benefit Ride for Kids / Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation.
- Online customer voting for the most important event in the last 50 years of
motorcycling will be announced.
“It’s an honor to work with a company that’s been around this long serving motorcyclists through many industry changes. With the average business lasting maybe 7 years and internet start-ups coming and going every week, it says a lot about our employees, loyal customers and vendors who have supported our longevity and growth,” said James Conetta, Marketing Director and a 15 year Competition Accessories veteran.
Follow this link to the Online Charity AuctionBenefiting Ride For Kids!
The Ride for Kids® program supports the efforts of the Pediatric Brain Tumor
Foundation® (PBTF) to find the cause of and cure for childhood brain tumors.
Come join thousands of your motorcyclist friends at events around the country
to make a difference in children’s lives! Visit www.rideforkids.org for more information on the
charity or to make a direct donation. ( approx 28,000 kids are living with a
primary brain tumor diagnosis )
We are happy to offer some great products for auction. Including a Shoei X-12 Ben Bostrom Helmet with a Ben Bostrom signed shield (retail of $800+) from Shoei Helmets. Plus many other great products from vendors like Chatterbox, Olympia, Firstgear, Bell Helmets, Scorpion Helmets and more. The auction will be run online starting on 10-4-2011 and ending on 10-11-2011. Remember, all net proceeds go to the Charity, so bid early and bid often. Here is your opportunity to help save a child’s life.
Online Poll to Decide the most Important Event in the last 50 years of Motorcycling, visit our Motorcycle Blog
Motorcycle Outlet Superstore
Rock Hill, South Carolina