The XD-3 has been the benchmark helmet for dual sport riding since its release. The Arai XD4 Helmet moves that benchmark 1 step up with the next evolution adventure helmets. All the details have yet to be released, but there are several upgrades and changes!
• Fully removable/replaceable/washable interior: Comfort head liner, Cheek pads, Chinstrap covers.
• Dry-Cool technology keeps you dry and cool for greater comfort.
• Patent pending, New FCS (Facial Contour Support) cheek pad design, also with a 5mm peel away micro fit feature.
• New shell shape for better aerodynamic stability at higher street speeds.
• New exhaust ports added to the top diffuser vents.
• New chin vent with more intake ports.
• Visor brow vents on the new visor.
We will have a Arai XD4 Helmet review as soon as we can get one in stock!
For more about this helmet visit Competition Accessories.